All applicants must:
- Be a U.S. Citizen or a permanent U.S. resident. Our residency program does not sponsor any type of visa.
- Have graduated from medical school within the last 5 years.
- Meet the Texas State Board of Medical Examiners licensing requirements prior to acceptance.
- Have passed the USMLE Step 1 exam, preferably on the first attempt, and provide documentation of having passed USMLE Step 2 CK and CS prior to being ranked for a position in our program.
- COMLEX Scores are accepted.
- Be proficient in spoken and written English language.
- Have at least one year of U.S. clinical experience, defined as “supervised direct patient care.” Research or observer-ship positions.
Do you need experience? Apply for a rotation! We would love to have you.